Monday, May 17, 2010

my first blog

Hello people all over the world!

This my first blog in which I will be posting stuff regarding my public life and achievements. I am a Junior College student at Malta studying Math and Computing at A-level. I enjoy playing basketball, going out with friends and taking life a bit lightly sometimes. I am very keen about computers and programming. In fact I volunteered as a live chat agent at Mozilla last summer.

As regards to this blog, I hope to update it as regularly as possible but I cannot promise much cause I'm really busy lately.

2 comments:

  1. Comp exam on 8 Nov? ;) or are you doing AS?

    ReplyDelete
  2. nope, it was last June(an exam so that I could be promoted to second year at my college). sorry for replying this late but I did not check my blog for a long while... i'll be updating it when i have some time though :)

    ReplyDelete